Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Funding for Women: Opportunities in 2021
March 25, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Much of the research on Women entrepreneurs in Canada asserts that women are less likely to seek growth financing, including equity capital, than men. Firms owned by men are four times more likely to report receiving venture capital than firms owned by women. (WEKH, the State of Women Entrepreneurship in Canada., 2020)
This webinar will walk through funding opportunities available for women entrepreneurs, with a panel discussion focussing on how to find the best funding option for your business.
Register to learn:
- What funding opportunities are available in 2021
- What organizations are offering funding specifically for women entrepreneurs
- Criteria funding organizations are looking for
Speakers/Panelists will include:
- Sahar Ansary from Fundica
- Magnolia Perron from NACCA
- Hannah Cree from SheEO