Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Get to know WEtech – New and Prospective Member Orientation Session
October 25, 2012 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
New and prospective members are encouraged to attend “Get to know WEtech” Orientation Sessions aimed at familiarizing them with the ins-and-outs of WEtech. Bring your lunch and join the WEtech team as they introduce you to WEtech and its programs and services. The sessions will cover:
- About WEtech Alliance – Information about the organization’s history, purpose, and goals
- Business Acceleration Programs – Roster of programs and services available to members
- Member benefits– Perks of being a WEtech member
- Calendar of Events– Schedule of upcoming WEtech and Community events
- WEtech website – Walk through of www.wetech-alliance.com
- WEtech success stories – WEtech’s impact on our members and local community
- WEtech volunteer and mentor opportunities – Learn how you can become more involved with WEtech
Questions are welcome at any point before, during or after the session. In fact, we encourage you bring your questions along.
Orientation sessions are scheduled for the last Thursday of every month. Please RSVP to Michelle Teno-Wachter at email@example.com.