Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Global EV Advanced Materials and Thermal Management 2022
July 20 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
As batteries for electric vehicles become smaller and more performant, they also produce more heat which must be dissipated safely. With a myriad of companies developing best-in-class thermal interface materials that combine high thermal conductivity and low viscosity with the ability to maintain insulating properties, OEM interest in thermal management is burgeoning to new levels.
The Global EV Advanced Materials & Thermal Management 2022, will take place online on 20 & 21 July 2021, focusing on real application case studies to optimize cost efficiency, driving range, battery health, and vehicle performance. Examine the latest OEM and Technology perspectives on:
- Strategies For Integrating Thermal Management Systems In EV Platforms
- Advanced Thermal Interface Materials To Protect EV Batteries/Battery Cells
- Thermal Management For Solid-State & Beyond Li-Ion Batteries
- Strategies to Prevent and Limit Thermal Runaway Incidents
- Manage The Impact Of Ultra-Rapid Charging On Thermal Management
- EV Battery Pack Safety And Reliability With Thermal Management And Sealing
- New Developments in Heating and Cooling Technologies for Cabin Comfort
- Powertrain Thermal Management
- Cooling Methods for Power Electronics
Who Should Attend?
- Electric, Autonomous and Hybrid Vehicles Manufacturers
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers in the EV space, including:
- Battery and Fuel Cell Manufacturers
- Battery Management Systems Suppliers
- Lithium-Ion/Li-Ion Battery Companies
- Solid-State Batteries Companies
- Electrified Powertrain Systems and Component Suppliers
- Thermal/Cooling Systems and Related Component Manufacturers
- For this year’s event, we are seeking three best-in-breed vendors that provide thermal management products, cooling systems, packaging materials, amongst other categories. If you’d like to discuss this opportunity further, please email