Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Google Analytics for Small Business
January 25, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Ever wondered who’s visiting your website, and what they’re doing there? Google Analytics can tell you all of that and more. Discover the fundamentals of Google Analytics in this beginner-level webinar.
- How to connect your website to Google Analytics
- How to set up Google Analytics properly to filter out irrelevant traffic
- How to create custom views and set goals within Google Analytics
- How to generate five key reports to let you know how your website is performing
- How to configure Google Analytics to automatically send you reports
This is a beginner-level webinar, perfect for small business owners who have no previous Google Analytics knowledge. This workshop is a free online webinar for small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
*Sign Language interpreters are provided for this workshop*
Webinars will be recorded and available to all registrants.
Everyone who registers for this workshop will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.