Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Greennovation Social Event
June 15 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
You are invited to an exclusive and inspiring evening of dialogue and connection as we delve into the world of social entrepreneurship!
Our panel of local community leaders will explore innovative solutions surrounding climate change in our area and beyond, as well as how they achieved their roles as “Greennovators”. We will have a meaningful and open Q/A session, followed by a rejuvenating presentation from a local certified aromatherapist and a networking social featuring a demo floor to explore. (See our agenda above)
Your ticket includes:
- Delicious plant-based hors d’oeuvres & refreshing drinks
- A “greennovation” goodie bag including: a social entrepreneurship resource kit, an aromatherapy sample & more!
- Access to engaging presentations and networking to make connections in the social enterprise space
Register today to reserve your spot as we have a limited number of tickets! All funds collected from this event will be donated to the UWindsor Campus Food Pantry. Registration closes on Wednesday June 14th at 5pm.
Who are we targeting? This event is open to students, professionals, non-profits and current and aspiring entrepreneurs. The content will be curated to those with both an entrepreneurial spirit but also a passion for tackling social issues in their ventures. The goal for this event is to create conversations with social enterprises who hold a higher purpose than profit and make new connections.
Meet our team of presenters & panelists: (Follow @epicentre_uwindsor on Instagram for upcoming LIVES with our event roster)
- Gurbeen Bhasin | Moderator | Executive Director of Aangen
- Laura Stainer | Certified Aromatherapist | Founder of Bespoke Aromatherapy
- More to announce soon!