Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
How to Manage your Team Remotely
May 21, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Managing remotely brings its own unique set of challenges…and rewards, if you are clear and intentional as a leader on what direction your team needs to take in this new normal. Jess Critchlow, owner of Light Up Work, will take all of the best practice strategies she has used over the last decade and boil it down to the top tips and tricks for you to take back and implement with your team now.
Key Learning Outcomes:
• Understand what a ‘good’ remote leader looks like
• Goal setting with a remote team
• Clarity on your leadership style and how to translate it to remote working
• Learn how to keep morale and motivation high
• Understand how to have tough conversations and give bad news respectfully when you can’t be face to face
• Understand the basics of why people quit and how to retain staff in hard times
ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
A link to the webinar will be sent to your email following registration