Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
Innovation Economy Council: Building a Manufacturing Juggernaut in Canada
July 7, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
As Canada’s industrial heartland, Ontario has plenty of pent-up manufacturing capacity waiting to roar to life: both our established manufacturers who are looking for new products to build at scale, and our advanced manufacturers who can out-innovate and out-think global competitors on complex and highly technical products. How do we bring these two streams together to build new manufacturing power in our auto, aerospace, and medical sectors?
This July 7, the Innovation Economy Council (IEC) invites you to a special discussion on the future of Canadian manufacturing. Panelists include:
- Grant Courville, vice president, products and strategy, BlackBerry
- Greta Cutulenco, co-founder and CEO, Acerta
- Raed Kadri, head, automotive technology and mobility innovation, Ontario Centres of Excellence (OCE)
- Ibraheem Khan, president and CEO, Smarter Alloys
- Jayson Myers, CEO, NGEN
- Jennifer Moody, chief operating officer, Morphocell Technologies
- Tenille Houston, CEO, AutoGuardian