Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Intellectual Property (IP) Programs Update
March 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Are you a technology company looking to:
- Develop an IP strategy to manage patents and trademarks?
- Learn about the support programs and resources to help you invest in technology commercialization and market expansion?
The Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade (MEDJCT)) is hosting a webinar with experts from key organizations in Canada’s IP ecosystem.
You will learn about;
- Intellectual Property Ontario (IPON) programs and services
- ElevateIP program update from Communitech
We are also joined by senior executives from KA Imaging, a University of Waterloo spin-off, with innovative X-ray imaging technologies and systems. They will share their insights on managing IP to fuel growth in international markets.
- Peter Cowan, Chief Executive Officer, Intellectual Property Ontario (IPON)
- Dr. Kevin Tuer, Chief Technology Officer, Communitech
- Amol Karnick, President and Chief Executive Officer, KA Imaging
- Karim S. Karim, Chief Technology Officer, KA Imaging
Who should register?
Ontario-based technology businesses of all sizes, particular start-ups and SMEs who are looking to update their knowledge on IP programs and best practices, as well as economic and program developers from the innovation ecosystem.