Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
IP Fundamentals Webinar
June 22 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Ontario Centre of Innovation (OCI) invites you to join us on June 22 for a presentation on IP Fundamentals, hosted by the Innovation Asset Collective (IAC).
In this event, you’ll hear from:
· Erin Pisko, VP, IP Strategy at Innovation Asset Collective (IAC)
· Lori DeGraw, VP, Partnerships & Member Engagement Innovation Asset Collective (IAC)
Erin and Lori will provide an introduction to IP strategy and the programming IAC has built to support companies in the data driven cleantech sector better understand and commercialize their IP.
In this session, IAC will focus on:
· The concept of an IP Strategy
· Various mechanisms available to protect your IP
· How IAC can help you develop, evolve, implement, and action an IP Strategy
OCI is pleased to be working in partner with IAC to offer this event companies in the Ontario Innovation ecosystem. There will be a Q&A session as well as the opportunity to connect with IAC after the event.
We look forward to seeing you!