Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Know Your Data, Boost Your Sales: Intro to Google Analytics
April 22, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
The Canadian Women’s Network (CWN) is excited to have Geoff Marcy, Google Partner & Founder at Adfluent to lead a “Know Your Data, Boost Your Sales” workshop.
CWN connects early stage Canadian female founders to Silicon Valley and beyond.
Become a founding member today and receive a no-obligation 3-months FREE trial + unlock a complimentary ticket for this event. Your membership will also grant you access to pitch sessions, masterclasses and mentorship with Silicon Valley VC’s, tech leaders and our awesome community of female founders!
Google Analytics is an essential and powerful platform but it’s data driven and can feel intimidating. For this introduction, no prior experience is required – those who have a disdain for spreadsheets or numbers phobia are also welcomed!
This is part of the marketing workshop series that Geoff taught at Camp Tech in Toronto — and was SOLD OUT every session!
What you will learn:
– Go from “huh what’s that?” to “oh wow I get it!”
– How to make a Measurement Plan for your business
– How to generate quality reports and get powerful insights on your traffic and users
– See a live demo to get familiar with the features (and how to find the good stuff)!
Questions you’ll be able to answer:
– What’s happening on my site in real time?
– Where are my users from and how are they interacting on my site?
– What are my most popular pages and traffic sources?
– What traffic sources are the biggest and most effective?
– What are the top landing pages (entry points on my site) and their conversion rates?
– Are my campaigns working to achieve website goals?
– Are my other goals and KPI’s being hit and how can I track them?
Introducing Geoff Marcy
Geoff Marcy is a Google Partner and Founder of Adfluent, a growth marketing agency that specializes in digital strategy, paid advertising and affiliate referral programs. His passion is helping disruptive startups grow and scale. In 2018, Geoff and his family traded punishing winters in Toronto for the lure of California sunshine, beach proximity and the tentacles of techtopia.