Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Mastering Talent: Tactics for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
February 18, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The latest edition of our H.R.-focused series helps you build better teams (and competitive advantage) with DEI initiatives.
In the wake of major social and political upheaval, leading companies are increasing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) priorities to better worker attraction and retention, advance competitive advantage and the bottom line, and do right by their employees.
And while there isn’t a one-size-fits-all rule book for rolling out a successful DEI program, you still need a foundation to fully understand the value such an initiative brings to your company.
This Feb. 18, MaRS invites you to the next installment of our Mastering Talent series, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion — Tactics to Get You Started.
This event will help you:
- Understand what DEI is
- Leverage tough yet important conversations in your workplace
- Gain knowledge on how companies of similar size have established DEI
- Adopt practical tips on how to implement a DEI program, irrespective of your growth stage
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Founders, people leaders and talent reps from the MaRS portfolio
- Talent reps from the broader H.R. and tech communities
ABOUT MASTERING TALENT
Hosted by MaRS, the Mastering Talent series helps members of the tech community learn H.R. best practices, build relationships and ensure company success.