Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
Maximizing Your Online Advertising & Digital Marketing Budget: Webinar
July 14, 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
You don’t need a big budget to get noticed on the web – you just need creativity! Savvy businesses are using bootstrap digital marketing techniques to amplify their message online. In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the tricks and tools needed to market your business effectively on a shoestring budget. This webinar is presented in partnership with the Alliston BIA.
- How to create a basic online marketing strategy and measurement plan that fits for your business size and goals.
- Why email marketing can be a powerful and cost-effective way to grow your business.
- How to get people to sign up for an email list while following best practices and the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
- How to take advantage of influencer marketing, affiliate marketing and other ways to generate word-of-mouth.
- How to advertise cost-effectively through Google ads, Facebook ads and other ad networks.
- What free or low-cost graphic design tools to use to create eye-catching online ads.
This workshop is a free online webinar for main street small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.