Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
Maximizing Your Trade Show ROI
September 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Looking to generate more qualified leads for your business, network with industry leaders, stay up to date on industry trends and check out what’s new with competitors? Participating in your industry trade shows can help you accomplish all these goals. But while research shows that trade shows are among the most cost-effective method of meeting new prospective clients and converting those leads to sales, they can be expensive to participate in and difficult to measure their effectiveness.
This workshop is designed to help you maximize the return on your trade show investment by reviewing best practices in planning and exhibiting at B2B trade shows. You will be guided in building your trade show plan for the upcoming year by using a practical step-by step framework.
- Evaluating and selecting trade shows and conferences in your industry
- Setting your show budget
- Designing your booth space
- Drawing in both existing clients and new leads to your booth
- Developing a marketing plan (including an integrative digital marketing campaign) to engage show attendees before, during and post show
- Training your trade show staff and developing KPIs
- Calculating your trade show ROI and benchmarking
Who is this event for? Entrepreneurs, business owners, sales and marketing leaders who are currently or plan to participate and/or exhibit at B2B trade shows and conferences.
Workshop is open to everyone for a cost of $20. Free for WEtech clients.