Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
New Exporter to Border States (NEBS)
March 22 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
The Ontario government, in partnership with the Trade Commissioner Service, is hosting our ever-popular NEBS session on March 22, 2022 from 9AM – 12:30PM.
The link to the trade calendar posting (with link to register and full contact information) is: https://www.ontario.ca/tradecalendar/new-exporters-border-states-nebs-program-10
This informative session is geared to Ontario SMEs that are interested in exporting physical goods to the U.S., or have already started exporting but could use some tips and guidance to improve their exporting activities. Participants will hear from experts on:
- U.S. immigration and business visa requirements;
- federal and state tax liability issues;
- currency exchange strategies;
- corporate and legal considerations; and
- U.S. Customs clearance documentation requirements.