Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
New Strategies for Today’s Auto Workforce Challenges
May 31 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The automotive industry is undergoing massive disruption caused by supply chain constraints, an accelerated shift to EV technology, and labor shortages. These challenges have underscored the importance of developing a skilled, empowered and engaged workforce.
Join us for this upcoming webinar to learn how Bosch, Fiat and others have improved quality, and productivity by giving frontline workers the ability to learn, share and collaborate more autonomously from the factory floor.
We will share practical strategies for:
– Reducing onboarding time and cost
– Improving training effectiveness
– Ensuring skills compliance
– Reducing employee turnover
– Tony Plaha, Director, Business Development, Poka
– Sean Rusiecki, Director, Ambe Engineering