Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Roundable on Angel Investing in Canada
August 12, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Canada’s booming tech sector has generated a wealth of newly minted investors looking to energize early-stage Canadian firms. What opportunities are on the road ahead? Join NACO’s Roundtable on August 12th, as we discuss the rapidly changing landscape for angel investing in Canada.
This dynamic conversation will include an impressive roster of leaders with experience on entrepreneurship, capital raising and angel investing to provide you with insights on the road ahead.
– Amber Mac TV Host and Author
– Bobbie Racette Founder and CEO of Virtual Gurus
– Colin Mason Professor of Entrepreneurship at the University of Glasgow
– Émilie Boutros General Partner and CFO at TandemLaunch
– Erin Zipes Co-founder of Backbone Angels
– Geneviève Tanguay CEO of Anges Québec
– Jana Rieger CEO and Founder at True Angle
– Jeff Larsen Atlantic Canada Site Lead at Creative Destruction Lab
– Julie Angus CEO and Founder at Open Ocean Robotics
– Sheldon James CEO and Managing Partner at Bay Mills Investment Group
– Sonya Shorey Vice President, Strategy Marketing and Communications at Invest Ottawa
– And more