Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
SBC presents: Basics of Writing a Business Plan
January 26, 2015 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFREE
A good business plan is your road map to success! A business plan is also required when applying for any type of small business financing. Attend this informative session to learn how to develop a business plan that will work for you! This session will cover:
- the required elements of a business plan
- how to break it down in to manageable pieces
- where to gather relevant information
- how to professionally arrange your ideas and research
- what to do with the plan when it’s completed
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED
For more information:
This session will be taking place at the Small Business Centre main office – 700 California Avenue. Complimentary parking spots are VISIBLY marked reserved for “GUESTS OF WEEDC and SMALL BUSINESS CENTRE” and are available in Lot EE, accessible from California Avenue, just south of the Centre for Engineering Innovation. Please see map here: