Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
SBC presents: Income Tax for Small Business
March 14, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
Manage the financial aspects of your business and your responsibilities to the Canada Revenue Agency. This FREE seminar is hosted by James Palanacki of Hyatt Lassaline LLP, Chartered Professional Accountants.
You will learn:
– Basics of the Canadian income tax system
– Procedures for reporting business income
– Allowable criteria for deducting expenses
– Completing your tax return
– Best practices for record keeping – how and why
– Canada Revenue Agency and you
– Tax planning tips
– Common problems and how to avoid them
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED
For more information: