Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
SBC presents; Income Tax for Small Business
March 2, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFREE
Income tax season is almost here — are you and your small business ready? What expenses are deductible? How can you comply with tax legislation while minimizing the tax you pay? Learn how to manage the financial aspects of your business and your responsibilities to the Canada Revenue Agency. This free seminar is hosted by Curtis Botscheller of Hyatt Lassaline LLP Chartered Professional Accountants, and will cover fundamentals such as:
• Basics of the Canadian income tax system
• Procedures for reporting business income
• Allowable criteria for deducting expenses
• Completing your tax return
• Record keeping best practices – how and why
• CRA and you
• Tax planning tips
• Common problems and how to avoid them
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED
For more information: