Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
SBC Presents: Small Business Income Tax
February 20, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Income tax return deadline is quickly approaching. Are you ready for it? Preparing tax returns can be daunting, so let our Chartered Professional Accountants answer your questions. Learn to manage the financial aspects of your business and your responsibilities to the Canada Revenue Agency. This FREE seminar is hosted by James Palanacki, Melissa Goyeau and Barry Wilson of Grant Thornton LLP.
Topics to be discussed include:
• Basics of the Canadian income tax system
• Procedures for reporting business income
• Allowable criteria for deducting expenses
• Completing your tax return
• Best practices for record keeping – how and why
• Canada Revenue Agency and you
• Tax planning tips
• Common problems and how to avoid them
Seminar will take place at the Institute for Border Logistics & Securities building located at 375 Wheelton Drive. The building is located on the dead end of the street, directly across from the new FedEx building. Please see the Google map for directions: https://goo.gl/maps/Ry1aqmu3Evp
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Registration is from 9:00 am to 9:30 am.
For more information: