Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
SBC presents Starter Company- How to Cost and Price Your Products and Services Profitably
February 16, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Pricing is one of the most important decisions you make in your business and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Setting a price that’s too high or too low could affect sales, profitability and cash flow. By attending this seminar, we’ll share a winning formula with you that you can use to ensure your products and services are priced profitably.
Participants will receive templates they can use to develop cost and price their products and services and calculate their break-even.
● How to conduct industry and competitor research
● How to calculate your true costs
● What’s a fair profit margin?
● Pricing your products or services for profit
● How to increase your profit margins without increasing your selling prices
● Calculate your monthly and annual break-even sales
PLEASE NOTE: You must qualify for the Starter Company program and committed to attending all workshops in this series. Please contact Myrtle Donnipad (email@example.com) for more information.