- This event has passed.
SBC Starter Company: Bookkeeping, Taxes, Legal Requirements & Pricing
September 19, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Day 3 –
Topics: Bookkeeping, Taxes and Legal Requirements / Pricing your Products and Services Profitably
Bookkeeping Taxes and Legal Requirements overview:
Business owners often find themselves baffled by income statements, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts. By attending this seminar, you’ll learn how to really understand what the numbers mean so you can make better financial decisions to grow your business.
Free Tools: Financial forecasting and analysis templates you can use to help put you back in control of your business.
• Why small business owners should understand the fundamentals of financial statements
• Getting a grip on financial terminology
• How to use simple bookkeeping systems to keep your data organized
• How to analyze the income statement and balance sheet
• Understanding the importance of budgets
Pricing your Products and Services Profitably overview:
Pricing is one of the most important decisions you make in your business and shouldn’t be taken lightly. Setting a price that’s too high or too low could affect sales, profitability and cash flow. By attending this seminar, we’ll share a winning formula with you that you can use to ensure your products and services are priced profitably.
Free Tools: Participants will receive templates they can use to develop cost and price their products and services and calculate their break-even.
• How to conduct industry and competitor research
• How to calculate your true costs
• What’s a fair profit margin?
• Pricing your products or services for profit
• How to increase your profit margins without increasing your selling prices
• Calculate your monthly and annual break-even sales