Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
SBC Starter Company: Business Management & Presentation Skills
September 20, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Day 4 –
Topics: Business Management Skills and Systems & Presentation Skills
Business Management Skills and Systems overview:
A lot of skills are required to run a business, especially a small business where you have to wear many hats and keep control over products, customer service, budgets and so much more.
• How to plan effectively
• How to use simple processes to manage your time
• Systems and processes you can use to become more organized
• How to lead, delegate, motivate and discipline employees
• How to control the growth and development of your business
• Decision-making tools you can use
• Tips to improve your communication
Presentation Skills overview:
Presenting to a group is an excellent opportunity to show your expertise and generate leads. Learn how to create presentations to help you grow your business.
• How to choose the ideal presentation topic.
• The importance of doing your research and being prepared
• How to structure your presentation
• What to put into your presentation
• How to engage your audience
• Presentation tips
• How to evaluate your presentations
• Learn to present in public and grow your business with the skills learned in this seminar