Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
SBC Starter Company – Business Management & Presentation Skills
June 15, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$25.00
Day 4 – Thursday, June 15
Business Management Skills and Systems Presentation Skills
Business Management Skills and Systems Seminar Overview:
A lot of skills are required to run a business, especially a small business where you have to wear many hats and keep control over products, customer service, budgets and so much more.
– How to plan effectively
– How to use simple processes to manage your time
– Systems and processes you can use to become more organized
– How to lead, delegate, motivate and discipline employees
– How to control the growth and development of your business
– Decision-making tools you can use
– Tips to improve your communication
Presenting to a group is an excellent opportunity to show your expertise and generate leads. Learn how to create presentations to help you grow your business.
– How to choose the ideal presentation topic.
– The importance of doing your research and being prepared.
– How to structure your presentation.
– What to put into your presentation.
– How to engage your audience.
– Presentation tips.
– How to evaluate your presentations.
Learn to present in public and grow your business with the skills learned in this seminar.
*This workshop will take place at the Institute for Border Logistics & Securities building, located at 375 Wheelton Drive. The building is located on the dead end of the street, directly across from the new FedEx building. Please see the Google map for direction: https://goo.gl/maps/Ry1aqmu3Evp
**There will be a discount for our Business Advantage members. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or for the code.