Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
SBC Starter Company: Create a Business Plan & Understand Your Cash Flow
September 17, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
NOTE: Attendees must be pre-registered for the Starter Company Plus program. Visit the program page to fill out an application form, or call 519-253-6900 for details
Day 1 –
How to Create a Business Plan That Gets Results overview:
A solid business plan doesn’t necessarily guarantee success—but it definitely helps put the odds in your favour. By attending this session, you’ll learn how to write a plan that will become a critical tool to grow your business and achieve your vision.
Participants will receive templates they can use to develop their own business plan.
• Why a business plan is so important
• How to develop a business plan
• How to conduct research for your business plan
• How to structure your business plan
• What to include in your business plan
• How to present your business plan
Understand Your Cash Flow Forecast overview:
Business owners often find themselves baffled by cash flow forecasts. By attending this seminar, you’ll learn how to really understand what the numbers mean so you can make better financial decisions to grow your business.
Financial forecasting and analysis templates you can use to help put you back in control of your business.
• How to develop a cash flow forecast
• The importance of cash flow management and how to improve cash flow in your business