- This event has passed.
SBC- Starter Company: Understanding Your Finances and Business Structure
July 14, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Featuring: Jules Hawkins, CPA, CA, President Hawkins & Co. Accounting Professional Corp.
In business, there are a lot of things that are like plumbing: they are in the background, they’re necessary for things to go right – and you only notice them when they don’t work. In this session, we’ll cover:
• Getting your business properly set-up and registered, and the right legal structure for you (sole proprietor, partnership or company)
• Other government obligations you have to keep on top of – HST, payroll remittances, and income taxes
• Record keeping – the law, business reasons, and what works for small businesses
• Your business plumbers (accountants, lawyers, etc) – who, what and when?
• Make sure you cover all your bases by coming to this workshop and ensure your shot at success!
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED