Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Simplified Bookkeeping Workshop
November 15, 2012 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
A practical session designed to help you understand bookkeeping and how to comply with government requirements.
Feeling overwhelmed about knowing which records you are supposed to keep? Unsure what exactly is the best way to record your business transactions and if you are even doing it right? If so, this session is for you.
This session will be delivered by a Bookkeeping Professional and is designed for current and potential business owners who want to establish and maintain a simple set of books:
- Setting up a manual bookkeeping system
- Recording business transactions
- Compliance with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Understanding the basic difference between cash and accrual accounting
- Knowing how and when to computerize your accounting system
- Tips to make your records goof-proof
- Setting up the books of general entry