Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Small Business Centre presents; Effective Business Management
December 12, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pmFREE
Being the boss is rewarding, but not without its challenges … especially when it comes to keeping organized and recruiting employees who share your passion and work effort. Learn practical tools for becoming an effective manager and building the right team to successfully grow your business. These seminars are presented by Andrew Patricio, entrepreneur, author and founder of Bizlaunch, one of the largest small business training companies in North America.
The seminars are free to attend and lunch will be provided. For more information: email@example.com or 519-776-1116.
Session 1: Essential Management Skills For Every Business Owner (9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
A lot of skills are required to run a business, especially a small business where you have to wear many hats and keep control over products, customer service, budgets and more. Learn:
– How to plan effectively
– Systems and processes to stay organized
– Tips to improve your communication
– How to control the growth and development of your business
Session 2: How to Recruit, Train and Motivate Employees (12:30 – 3 p.m.)
One of the biggest challenges business owners face is managing people. Discover what it takes to recruit a great team and how to lead and motive your employees. Learn:
– How to recruit the right people for your business
– The importance of the interview process
– Questions you should be asking prospective employees
– How to ensure you have the legal details in order
– How to lead and train good employees