- This event has passed.
Social Media 101 – Create, Engage and Interact(presented by Small Business Centre)
April 30, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFREE
Social media can be a great asset for any business, if implemented correctly. Knowing how to leverage social media will help you grow your client base, increase profits and cut down your marketing costs. This interactive workshop will begin with a presentation by Nichole Howson, owner of AIM Social Media Marketing, covering:
• Choosing the right social media platforms for your business
• How to set up and optimize social media profiles
• Best practices for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
• Building your social media following
• Creating content for social media
• Tools for managing your profiles and content
Following the presentation, Nichole Howson will be joined by social media marketing experts Kylie Tiffan, owner of KET Marketing and Katie Stokes, owner of Blab Media, for a panel discussion. Bring along your thoughts, questions and observations, and talk them through with professionals in the field.
Workshop will take place at the Institute for Border Logistics & Securities located at 3475 Wheelton Drive. The building is located at the end of the street, directly across from the new FedEx building. Please see the Google map for directions: https://goo.gl/maps/Ry1aqmu3Evp
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED
Registration is from 9:00 am to 9:30 am.