Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Threat Action Plans: Retail CyberSecure Webinar
April 5 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
When it comes to Canadian retailers being targeted by hackers, it is not a question of if – it’s a question of when.
All retailers need is a threat response plan to protect themselves for when the eventual hacking attempt occurs.
In “Threat Action Plans,” the latest RCC Retail CyberSecure webinar, learn the processes, procedures, and documentation needed to detect, respond to, and even recover from cyber attacks.
Learn from our three cybersecurity retail experts on the following:
- Importance of a threat reaction plan;
- Roles and Responsibilities of all employees;
- Strong communication is critical.
- Tara Glaim, Director, Technology Security, Aritzia
- Sonny Sarai, Director, Information Security, Pattison Food Group
- David Royer, Director, Enterprise Risk & Compliance, Best Buy Canada