Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
Virtual Hiring Event for Women(hosted by VanHack)
September 21, 2020 @ 10:00 am – September 25, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
VanHack is hosting our first Virtual Hiring Event for Women the week of September 21st If you are a woman developer and are looking for a job abroad you should apply!
What to expect once you’ve applied:
- You have until August 16th to complete your VanHack profile
- We will start the selection process the week of August 24th
- The selection process will take roughly a month
- If you receive a rejection it’s not because you haven’t a good profile – we will be picking candidates based on what the companies ask for.
- Being selected doesn’t guarantee an interview
- We will forward selected profiles to the participating companies
- When a company shows interest in your profile we will reach out to you directly
- Get prepared through VanHack with access to classes twice a week
- Be ready to start remotely before relocating to Canada or Europe
- Be open to different cities in Canada and Europe (let us know if you have questions)
- If a company selects your profile we will inform you immediately and will schedule the interview during that time frame
- If we haven’t contacted you by September 17th, your profile was unfortunately not picked by any company