Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Digital Marketing on a Shoestring Budget
May 19, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the tricks and tools needed to market your business effectively on a shoestring budget.
You don’t need a big budget to get noticed on the web – you just need creativity! Savvy businesses are using bootstrap digital marketing techniques to amplify their message online. In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the tricks and tools needed to market your business effectively on a shoestring budget.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to create a basic online marketing strategy and measurement plan that fits for your business size and goals
- Why email marketing can be a powerful and cost-effective way to grow your business
- How to get people to sign up for an email list while following best practices and the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- How to take advantage of influencer marketing, affiliate marketing and other ways to generate word-of-mouth
- How to advertise cost-effectively through Google ads, Facebook ads and other ad networks
- What free or low-cost graphic design tools to use to create eye-catching online ads
For more information, attendees can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brought to you by the Chatham-Kent Small Business Centre in partnership with the Covid Recovery Netw