Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Writing Killer Web Content
June 15, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This workshop will help you write better content for your website that will appeal to your target audience, as well as search engines such a
Great website content can help you achieve your site’s desired results – whether that’s more sales, more signups, or more visitors. But before you’ve put a pen (or cursor, if you like) to page, you have to do your research. This workshop will help you write better content for your website that will appeal to your target audience, as well as search engines such as Google.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to write for your target audience
- How to develop a consistent voice and tone for your brand
- The tricks professional copywriters use to create website content that speaks to your ideal client or customer
- What role search engine optimization (SEO) plays in content development
- How often to refresh the content on your website, and whether you need a blog or not
For more information, attendees can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brought to you by the Chatham-Kent Small Business Centre in partnership with the Covid Recovery Network and Small Business Centres Ontario (SBCOntario).