Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Women Driven Mobility | YQG Breakfast
November 1 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Join WEtech Alliance and partners on November 1 at Caesar’s Windsor for our second annual Women Driven Mobility YQG Breakfast, where we’ll explore the theme “Driving Innovation: Ontario and Michigan Paving the Path to Future Mobility.” Get inspired by keynote speakers, dive into mobility trends, and gain valuable insights into the Ontario and Michigan mobility landscape. Plus, discover strategies to empower and elevate female leaders in the field. This event, born from our 2020 partnership with Women in Mobility Detroit, continues to celebrate our cross-border region and its pivotal role in the world of mobility.
- Mona Eghanian, Assistant Vice-President , Ontario Vehicle Innovation Network (OVIN)
- Alisyn Malek, Founder and CEO of Middle Third
- Eat Well, Live Well Breakfast + Freshly Brewed Coffee & Hot Tea selection, or Fruit Juices
- Networking and connecting with other mobility professionals, leaders and students
- 8:00 am – 8:45 am: Networking Breakfast + Coffee/Tea
- 8:45 am – 9:00 am: Welcome / Introductions
- 9:00 am: Introduction of Keynote Speaker
- 9:00 am – 9:30 am: Keynote Speaker – Mona Eghanian
- 9:30 am – 9:40 am: Moderated Q&A moderated by Mackenzie Habash
- 9:40 am: Introduction of Keynote Speaker
- 9:40 am: 10:05 am: Moderated Q&A
- 10:05am – 10:15 am: Closing Remarks
- 10:15am – 11:00 am: Networking
ABOUT OUR KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Assistant Vice-President , Ontario Vehicle Innovation Network (OVIN)
Mona Eghanian is Assistant Vice-President for the Ontario Vehicle Innovation Network (OVIN), the Government of Ontario’s flagship initiative on the future of automotive and mobility. Mona received her Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering) from Western University, and her M.B.A. from the Richard Ivey School of Business. Mona has an extensive background in strategy development, technology transformation and data insights, and prior to working at OCI, she worked in the financial services and industrial manufacturing sectors. Mona holds a Professional Engineering designation in Ontario.