- This event has passed.
Women in Social Enterprise Spotlight and Networking
March 29 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Let’s celebrate and share the impactful work of Canadian women in creating social and environmental change
Canada is full of entrepreneurial women working to create positive social and environmental impact everyday. Join us on March 29th for a virtual networking session to tell your story and hear from other women social entrepreneurs. Share your experience, passion, challenges and successes with other women who are just as passionate about creating positive change.
You should attend if you are..
- A woman working in the social enterprise space in Canada
- Already have or are interested in building a social impact mission for your business
- Entrepreneurs or employee for a for-profit or non-profit working on impact-focused projects
- Excited to share your vision and the social impact solutions you are working on
- Looking to connect and collaborate with others to grow
- Keen to participate in an afternoon of candid conversations
What to expect
- A short presentation from our founder on Women and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Lots of time to network in small groups
- Safe space to raise issues you are experiencing in moving your vision forward
- A lookbook for attendees to share their work
Spots are limited so register now and make sure to book the time in your calendar.
Hosted by Startup Social Enterprise, a Startup Canada community driven by Social Venture Circuit.
This event is brought to you by the generous support of the Startup Women Community Fund, presented by Startup Canada, UPS and Scotiabank.