Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
Women’s Entrepreneurship Day | Expanding Horizons Webinar
November 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Celebrate Women’s Entrepreneurship Day by joining us for a virtual webinar on November 28th, from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM EST, where we will be shining a spotlight on the incredible journeys of women entrepreneurs who have broken barriers, achieved remarkable success, and continue to inspire us. In this empowering event brought to you by EDC & BDC, our four dynamic women entrepreneur panelists will share their experiences, strategies for growth and export, and insights into the unique challenges they’ve overcome on their path to success.
This event is offering French translation services for our bilingual audience members, ensuring that everyone can fully engage in the event. To access the french registration event page, please click here.
Are you looking to connect with other women entrepreneurs across Canada? Take advantage of the breakout networking rooms to join the conversation and meet with industry experts from across the country to make meaningful connections.
- Learn Strategies for Sustainable Growth & Global Expansion
- Explore Export Opportunities
- Discover How Leaders have Successfully Navigated Challenges Unique to Women in Business
- Be Motivated by Success Stories of Incredible Women Entrepreneurs like you
- Network with Diverse Women Across the Country in Breakout Sessions
- Nkechi Nwafor-Robinson – Vice President, Technology Operations, EDC
- Fatiha Senhaji – Vice President, Client Diversity, BDC
- Sarah Goodman – Founder & CEO, Chiwis
- Trisha Pitura – Co-Founder, MINI TIPI
- Melanie Bernard – Co-Founder, MINI TIPI
Export Development Canada (EDC), equips Canadian companies with the tools they need – the trade knowledge, financing solutions, equity, insurance, and connections – to grow their business globally with confidence.
Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), as the only bank devoted exclusively to entrepreneurs, they support small and medium-sized businesses in all industries with a combination of financing and advisory services to guide you to the next stage of your development.
About StrikeUP Canada:
StrikeUP is Canada’s flagship digital conference convening women entrepreneurs and the women entrepreneurship ecosystem, with a united vision of equity and inclusive economic growth through entrepreneurship. Learn more about StrikeUP’s mission, vision, and community by visiting strikeup.ca.