Get the latest Tech News, Events, Talent & Tech Jobs in Windsor-Essex & Chatham-Kent delivered directly to your inbox each month.
- This event has passed.
Working with a Digital Services Professional: Tips for Small Businesses
February 16, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
When it comes to digital marketing, there are many things you can do yourself. But should you? Do you want to? In this workshop, a digital professional will give you all the tips for getting the most out of your working relationship. If you’re considering hiring a digital pro for website design, development, or social media management, this workshop is for you.
- How to determine what you need before you start looking for help
- What’s a realistic budget for different digital services
- How to search for a professional, and where to find them
- 10 important questions to ask any digital professional
- What should be in your professional services contract
- How to get the most out of your working relationship
This workshop is a free online webinar for main street small businesses in Ontario. Participate online for free, using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
Everyone who registers for this workshop will be entered into a draw to win a free eBook copy of See You on the Internet: Building Your Small Business with Digital Marketing. The winners will be chosen at random and announced during the workshop, and you have to be in attendance to claim your prize.