Discovery, named Best Trade Show in Canada in 2010 and 2011, will be hosting the World’s Largest Business Mentoring Event on May 14 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. This event will give startup entrepreneurs an unprecedented opportunity to be mentored by experts like c, partner with ff Venture Capital, Doug Cooper, Founder of Intel Canada and Rick Segal, Founder of Fixmo.
At this event you will:
- Be mentored by successful CEOs and founders
- Have the opportunity to have your story told by national and international media looking to profile start-ups
- Meet investors like Angels and VCs actively investing in tech start-ups
- Connect with other start-up founders in digital, advanced health, cleantech, advanced manufacturing and social innovation
As a valued member of the Ontario innovation community, we are pleased to offer early-stage start-ups a special one-day rate to attend this prestigious event on May 14. The first 150 qualified applicants will receive the $95 Start-Up Special, giving them:
- Full access to May 14 Discovery programming
- An invitation to the May 14 Networking Reception, including hors d’oeuvres and one drink ticket
Space for this special offer is limited – only the first 150 qualified applicants will receive the special one-day only rate. All applicants for the World’s Largest Business Mentoring Event must include a description of their start-up.
Visit www.ocediscovery.com for more information and to apply for the World’s Largest Business Mentoring Event. To be one of the 150 qualified applicants to receive the special one-day only rate, use code BM95 when applying.