If you are a member of the ICT community in Windsor-Essex this might interest you. We wanted to inform you that WEtech will be launching a new Information, Communications and Technology Peer to Peer (P2P) Group in 2013.
The P2P’s mandate will be to benefit WEtech members with:
- Understanding and awareness of ICT Industry Trends applicable to companies in Windsor-Essex
- Sharing of ICT Challenges in Windsor-Essex
- Sharing of ICT Best Practices amongst the members
We encourage all small, medium and large companies to participate in the ICT P2P Group, which is ideally suited for Senior ICT Staff, ICT Directors and CIOs.
Our initial meeting will be held in February and will aim to:
- Get to know our P2P members
- Understand your objectives for the P2P
- Understand your challenges
- Solicit hot topics for the upcoming year
The ICT P2P plans to meet on a quarterly basis, with a variety of meeting formats such as:
- Industry guest speakers to discuss Industry Trends and Best Practices
- Members to discuss their Best Practices
- Round robin discussions on specific topics
- And of course other formats that will benefit the P2P members
If you are interested in joining or if you have any questions, please contact Michelle Teno-Wachter at email@example.com.