Twice a year we invite 20 of Canada’s most promising startups to the Silicon Valley for two days of mentorship, workshops, investor meetings, strategic partner visits and networking. 48hrs in the Valley is the C100’s flagship mentorship program put on in conjunction with the Canadian Consulate of San Francisco and Palo Alto.
The next “C100 48 Hours in the Valley” will be held June10-12th, 2013 – it’s once again nomination time! Applications for the next 48hrs in the Valley ARE OPEN and will remain open until March 28th, 2013. For more information, visit http://www.techvibes.com/blog/48-hours-in-the-valley-applications-2013-03-01.
Strong candidate companies:
- Are early stage (typically founded 3 years ago or less)
- Have a unique or differentiated offering (disruptive)
- Have received seed/angel financing, potentially an A round of financing
- Have a strong management group (preferably led by entrepreneurs that have ‘done it before’), or a solid investor base/Board that shows confidence in the mgmt team
- Possess a very strong trajectory for growth
- Have already commercialized and can demonstrate market need for their product/service.
March 28th – Applications close
April 29th – Companies invited
May 6th – Public announcement of 48hrs companies
June 10-12 – 48hrs in the Valley!
Questions? See our FAQ page.