Soft-Landing Program applications due Friday
A reminder that applications for this round of the Canadian Digital Media Network’s Outbound Soft-Landing Program close this Friday, November 29th.
The program offers qualified, mature startups and small- to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) exposure to business opportunities around the world. It provides the opportunity to work from a partnered business accelerator to obtain regional support and resources for the right connections to help open new markets, close international sales or connect with new partners.
To date, 47 companies have had the opportunity to enter 17 foreign markets and identify more than $30 million in new business and investment opportunities – representing a return on investment of greater than 30 to 1.
For more information, click here or contact Lisa Cashmore, Soft-Landing Program Manager to learn more about how to apply for this great opportunity!
CDMN Soft-Landing Success Stories
- Forging Ahead in New York and Philadelphia: The Trusterra Technologies Soft-Landing Success Story
- Making a Legitimate California Connection: The Javelin Reality Soft-Landing Success Story
- Serendipity in San Francisco: Voices.com CDMN Soft-Landing Success Story
- Paying It Forward: The Picatic Soft-Landing Success Story
- Realizing the Competitive Landscape: The Magnet Forensics Soft-Landing Success Story
- Read More >