Got a business? Got what it takes? Got your acceptance speech ready?
Then you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to the 2014 Small Business Achievement Awards, presented by AIR MILES® For Business in partnership withPROFIT™ magazine
We want to recognize your success, your entrepreneurial spirit and your passion.
The awards are open to any small business in Canada to recognize outstanding entrepreneurial achievement across five categories, including:
- Small Business of the Year
- Start-Up of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Social Impact
- Youth Entrepreneur of the Year
Winners of the 2014 Small Business Achievement Awards will receive a prize package, including:
- A mentoring session with a business leader, specific to each award category:
- Small Business — Howard Grosfield, President & CEO, Amex Bank of Canada
- Start-Up — Steve Matyas, President, Staples Canada
- Innovation — Dorothy Dowling, Sr. Vice-President, Marketing and Sales, Best Western International
- Social Impact — Bryan Pearson, President & CEO, LoyaltyOne
- Youth Entrepreneur — Kevin O’Leary, Chairman, O’Leary Funds
- 10,000 AIR MILES reward miles
- A feature in PROFIT magazine
- Return airfare for two to Toronto, accommodation and 2 tickets to the 2014 Small Business Achievement Awards in Toronto
So, don’t procrastinate – enter now! Click the APPLY tab to nominate your small business. Nominations close December 31, 2013. The Awards ceremony takes place February 24, 2014 in Toronto.