The Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada, Embassy of Canada to Japan, the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Employment, the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation, and the Ontario International Marketing Centre in Japan, invite you to join the Canada Pavilion and exhibit at the JSAE Automotive Engineering Exposition 2014, the largest Japanese automotive technology exposition.
JSAE Show 2014 www.taiseisha.co.jp/en/aee
Manufacturers of automobiles, trucks, heavy machinery parts and material, testing and measurement equipment, software, car electronics and related companies worldwide will converge on Yokohama to exchange information on their latest technologies at this trade show. More than 70,000 auto industry insiders are expected at the 2014 Show. This is a great opportunity to gain company visibility by exhibiting within the Canada Pavilion, which was one of the most popular pavilions at the 2013 edition.
Expected visitors include engineers, researchers, designers, manufacturers, purchasing department managers, company executives, academics, government officials and many others.
The Ontario/Canada Pavilion
The 2014 Pavilion has not yet been finalized but is envisioned as following the popular plan used in previous years. The 2013 Canada Pavilion featured an open concept with a number of square towers, a shared business-to-business meeting space, and a 6m wide wall at the end of the pavilion on which the Canada logo mark was prominently displayed and a 42” monitor affixed to play short promotional videos and presentations from each participant. Each firm was allocated two of the four faces of a tower. The upper portion of each face was used to affix a framed A1-size display panel; the bottom portion comprised a countertop setting and limited storage space.
Participation fee includes:
- JSAE Show registration fee
- Basic booth design, construction and electricity
- Bilingual booth staff
- Networking reception hosted by the Embassy
- Use of the pavilion common space and meeting area
- Printing of corporate logo and A1-size display panel(s)
- One page in the “Canada Pavilion Exhibitors Guidebook” to promote your company/products
- Support services from Embassy staff before, during and after the event
- Assistance in arranging business-to-business meetings and media interactions, if required
- Provide data for printing corporate logo and display panels
- Provide short video to be spooled on a shared monitor in the pavilion
- Provide company and product profile for the “Canada Pavilion Exhibitors Guidebook”
- Provide demonstration equipment, samples, brochures and giveaways
- Make own travel and accommodation arrangements, consulting the Embassy where necessary
- Have staff present at the pavilion for the three days of the exhibition
- Ensure that their technology does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party
• 2014 JSAE Annual Congress (www.jsae.or.jp/2014haru/outline_e.html)
400 technical papers will be presented.
Please contact us if there is potential for your institution to participate in this event.
• Special Exhibit organized by the JSAE
The theme will be determined shortly, but will relate to advanced vehicle technologies
• The always popular EV / HEV Workshop
• New Product and Technology Seminars
• Technical session passes may be available on request.
Registration deadline: February 27, 2014
Space is limited, the exhibit space selection schedule is based on the date and time your payment received.
To apply, please complete and return the attached application form.
Please contact Wenbo Pan for questions or registration.
Wenbo Pan MBA
Area Director – Japan, Korea, Australia & New Zealand
International Trade Branch
Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Employment
Ministry of Research and Innovation
6th Floor, Hearst Block, 900 Bay Street, Toronto ON M7A 2E1
tel:416-325-6782 fax:416-325-2766 cell:416-433-4992 BB PIN: 273EEF64
email: email@example.com web: www.ontarioexports.com