(Windsor, ON) After a successful 2013, WEtech is pleased to announce the launch of its 2014 Mentor Network, allowing clients to connect with the skills and expertise to help accelerate their businesses.
“Our entrepreneurial landscape in the innovation and technology sectors will be the benefactors of these highly skilled and experienced business professionals who will work alongside our passionate team to deliver optimum value to our clients,” says Karen Behune Plunkett, CEO and President.
A total of 10 mentors will be welcomed into the network. These mentors include:
- Federica Nazzani, President – Capital Assist (Valuation) Inc.
- Michael Solcz, Executive Vice President – Valiant Machine and Tool
- Jason Pomerleau, Partner – Parallel 42 Systems, Inc.
- Doug Sartori, Partner – Parallel 42 Systems, Inc.
- Philip Cohen, President – WIAL-Canada Inc., Professional Action Learning Coach, Strategic Planning Consultant
- Gerry Simpson, President – Polaris Group Management Consultants
- Frank Abbruzzese, President – AlphaKOR Group
- Lori Newton, Instructor at The MediaPlex and Principal – Lori Newton Consulting
- Dr. Omer Hageniers, Owner and Principal Consultant – MSCI Limited
- Maurice Marwood, President and Principal – MMARCO International Services Inc.
Each volunteer mentor specializes in a specific area of building a business from Strategic Planning, Business Valuation, Marketing to Technical Expertise. Each mentee is paired with a mentor on a 6-month basis to accelerate the growth of their businesses. Mentees and mentors will meet 1-2 times a month to discuss pain points and strategies to alleviate these problems as they come. For complete biographies on all WEtech mentors, please visit http://wetech-alliance.com/our-mentors/.
Karen Behune Plunkett
CEO and President
About WEtech Alliance (@WEtechAlliance):
WEtech Alliance is Windsor-Essex and Chatham-Kent’s Technology Accelerator; an industry-led non-profit organization focused on driving the growth and success of Windsor-Essex and Chatham-Kent’s technology centric companies and entrepreneurs through leadership, connections and promotion. WEtech strives to identify, find solutions and foster the development of the technology industry in Windsor-Essex and Chatham-Kent by engaging companies in the technology and innovation sector, as well as companies who utilize technology. To learn more about the WEtech Alliance please visit http://www.wetech-alliance.com.