metabridge has grown each year from its beginning in 2009 of a one day event with 30 attendees to the 5th annual event in 2013 that brought together 32 technology leaders from the Silicon Valley, 45 top technology companies and over 90 influential delegates. Elite companies with representation included Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Electronic Arts, Kodak, Google, Cisco and Apple. Several venture capital partners were also represented by Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, BDC, Breakthrough Venture Partners, Vanedge Capital, iNovia Capital, Hummer Winblad and Real Ventures.
15 spots are available for Top Startups from across Canada to get front-of-the-line access to top corporate executives, venture capitalists and mega entrepreneurs from California’s Silicon Valley and other technology centres across North America. This is a competitive process and we are looking for the best and brightest.
Companies selected by metabridge as a Top 15 Startup will be invited to attend the 6th annual retreat held in Kelowna, BC on June 12th-13th, 2014.
Perks of being a Top 15 Startup include:
- All access VIP pass to attend every event at metabridge 2014
- Recognition as a “Top 15 Startup” at metabridge 2014
- Opportunity to pitch in front of entire metabridge audience, including VIP’s, investors and other tech leaders.
- Concierge introduction and match matchmaking service (Top Startup’s will be connected with their VIP ‘wish list’); targeted introductions to tech leaders, investors, mentors, and experienced leaders in similar fields.
- One-on-one networking opportunities exclusive to Top Startup’s and metabridge VIP’s Visibility and promotion through metabridge website, logo placement at events, social media, media releases and newsletters, etc.
- Visibility and promotion through metabridge website, logo placement at events, social media, media releases, etc.
Please direct all interested Startups to apply here: http://bit.ly/1iTkVh6
Deadline for applications is on or before April 21st, 2014
We would greatly appreciate if you could forward this invitation to apply to all Canadian startups within your network, as well as any promotional efforts; a mention in your community calendar, website, newsletter and social media to help build awareness. We have put together some tweets, a blog post and other suggestions to help (see attached) and you can also see full details on our web page:http://www.metabridge.ca
Feel free contact email@example.com or reach out directly if you require any further information.