- Innovation (product and service development; improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes)
- Market development (go-to-market strategy, expansion into new domestic or international markets)
- People and culture (helping employees learn and develop as a critical part of overall growth)
- Strategic leadership (leadership team, strategic direction, succession planning, stakeholder relations, community involvement)
- Improvements in financial measures (revenue growth and profitability improvement)
Nominations for this national award are open to Canadian-owned, privately-held businesses with annual revenues over $5 million. Nominations must be received by Sept. 5, 2014.
For more information, or to make a nomination, please visit PrivateBusinessGrowthAward.com.