The attached document shows detailed technologies that Samsung is seeking and for the Samsung Network Business Division. We have been asked to disseminate this information to companies and organizations that can offer those technologies for partnering.
VIEW DOCUMENT —-> Samsung NW RFTS_2014.1H
Samsung’s representatives are planning to travel to Bay Area in early October 2014 and are prepared to travel to Canada for meetings with Canadian companies that can offer technologies for partnering with Samsung.
Followings are summary of technologies that Samsung is seeking.
- -TX noise and leakage cancellation
- -PIM cancellation
- -RF filter technology for Pico cell products
- -High-efficiency AMP design
- LIB BMS technology for construction of BTS ESS
- -Quantification for anti-rain (waterproof) Performance of Outdoor housing
- -Estimation technology for corrosion of Outdoor housing
- -Advanced material (plastic) for Outdoor housing
- -Multi-functional advanced material (plastic)
- -Big data, Data Mining
- -Distributed Data Store technologies
Other technologies which can be adopted to wireless communication systems (3G, 4G, LTE core / base station, etc.)
Further details on the above technologies are available from the attached document (Samsung NW RFTS_2014.1H). Interested companies and organizations are recommended to contact Mr. Sangmyun Kim, Trade Commissioner at the Embassy of Canada in Korea (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)