The Windsor Pride Community Education and Resource Centre is teaming up with Computers For Kids to host a Downtown E-Waste Collection from August 13 to 17, 2014. Everyone is invited to participate and keep posted to www.windsorpride.com for more information.
The list of items that would be accepted, no matter their age, model or condition, include:
- Monitors and televisions;
- Desktop and laptop computers and electronic game;
- Hard drives, keyboards, mice, add-on cards and circuit boards;
- Copiers, scanners, printers, fax machines, typewriters;
- Telephones and answering machines;
- PDAs and pagers;
- Amplifiers, pre-amplifiers and equalizers;
- Audio players and recorders;
- Tuners, radios, receivers, stereos, speakers, turntables;
- Video players and projectors.
For more information or media inquiries, please contact the following:
Robert (Bob) J. Williams
Executive Director, Windsor Pride Community Education & Resource Centre
Office: 519-973-4656 · Mobile: 519-919-8112