- Jump Q – JumpQ utilizes mobile payments, cloud technology, and wireless beacons along with proprietary hardware to make checkout lines in a thing of the past.
- DTP Tech – DTP Tech has developed a technology that helps streamline financial reporting in the marketplace.
- Rent2Who – Rent2Who is a company that gathers tenant and landlord information in order to match landlord and tenants online.
- Crescemt – Crescemt has developed an educational software technology for peer to peer student tutoring.
- Platemaster – Platemaster Metal Finishing Inc. is a plating and metal finishing company.
- Apartmint – Apartmint is a new platform dedicated to help you search, apply and pay for rentals. Their map-based search allows you to actually see homes in the area you’re looking in, to call your own.
- MAInnovations – MAInnovations has developed a device that connects to your car in order to automatically transfer kilometers to your smartphone application in order to automatically notice you of your maintenance schedule.
PrevManufacturing Prosperity: Lessons from Warsaw08 July 2015NextWhere to Network this July09 July 2015
WEtech is pleased to announce that it has provided direct dollars through the WINnovation Fund totaling $15,389 to six of its youth clients (ages 18-29). Formerly known as the Regional Advisory Service Fund (RASF), startup related activities undertaken by youth clients included specialized service provider support, search engine optimization, product development, and marketing/communications activities. The 2014-2015 recipients include: