The Windsor-Essex Regional Chamber of Commerce along with presenting sponsors WEtech Alliance and Windsor Essex Small Business Centre present the Windsor Essex Tech Show.
Discover how technology can help your business increase efficiencies, save you money, build your brand, and increase the chances of Google finding you. Hear from leading industry experts and walk away with tips and tricks that you can take home and implement immediately. Network and mingle one-on-one with our experts following the Show in Cogeco’s Cloud lounge. This is your chance to ask the exports your most burning tech questions and challenges.
Who should attend: Small business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and others interested in technology to gain knowledge, perspective and insight into technology as a tool to grow your business.
Intro Session: Why is Tech Important for Small Business?
- Justine Kilby, Senior Vice President of Strategy & Small Business Implementations, Ceridian
The Cloud Series – Get your Head out of the Clouds about the Cloud
Learn how to leverage Cloud Computing technologies from infrastructure, to programming platforms, to internet based applications. Get a better understanding on how Cloud Computing can give you on-demand services through a pay as you go model. Attendees will leave this session with a better understanding of Cloud Computing technologies and how small businesses can leverage this technology efficiently, safely and cost effectively.
- Hassan Farhat, B.SE, IT. Business Analyst, AlphaKOR Group (Topic: Introduction to Cloud Computing)
- Peter Sutherland, Director Business Development, SherWeb
The Web Series – Today’s first impression starts with strong online presence.
Learn how to take your website to the next level with clean, impactful designs and intuitive navigation for the best customer experience. Get knowledge on how to track campaign success and lead generation. Find out how potential customers to better find you online through Google. Plus, learn the importance of e-commerce and how to optimize your sales online.
- Joel Paterson, Owner Primary Target Media (Topic: SEO/Google Analytics)
- William Hawksworth, Designer at Douglas Marketing Group (DMG) (Topic: Web Design and User Experience)
- John Lyons, Partner/Digital Marketing Director, Hub Creative Group
The Social Media Series – It’s TIME to get Social Media Right
Learn how to leverage popular social media platforms to increase your brand, sales, and customer loyalty. Get knowledge from local social media experts on top strategies to maximize your time regardless of having one (1) hour a week or ten (10) hours a week to spend managing your online presence. Attendees will leave the session with “do it yourself” tips and tricks that can be implemented immediately, to help gain quick results. Plus, learn what other local small businesses are doing RIGHT on social media that’s gaining them the RIGHT results.
- Matt Senechal: Marketing / Online Content Administrator, Motor City Communities Credit Union
- Cierra Bray: President, CGAL Media
- Katie Stokes: Owner, Blab Media
- Frank Abbruzzese: President, AlphaKOR Group
Check us out on Twitter @TechShowWE!
Early bird tickets available until October 31, 2016.